Quest Legal- £12,500 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A brilliant opportunity has just become live for a Business and Operations Apprentice to work with Quest Legal, a legal services company based in Manchester City Centre. As a legal services company the successful candidate will have great exposure to the legal industry and will have direct contact with solicitor clients and advocates. Quest Legal is a small but friendly team and who work in a relaxed environment.
Overview of Duties
- Answering the telephone and taking client bookings
- Replying to client bookings via email
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing the client bookings dairy
- Contacting clients and advocates
- Sending documents and confirmations to clients and advocates
- Uploading important client documents to drives
- Scanning and printing paperwork for team
- Chasing late documents and invoices
- Ringing courts to manage case bookings
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised/ structured
- Good level of concentration and focus
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proactive and energetic
- Relish constructive feedback
- Great communicator
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA195QUEST
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.