Interactive Investor- £16,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for 10 Apprentices to work in the Business Administration and Operations team at Interactive Investor, a fast-growing financial technology organisation based at their Manchester City Centre offices.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to gain valuable knowledge and skills as you will be placed in two main departments spending at least 6 months in each, helping gain a full understanding of how the business operates.
Overview of Duties
- Responsible for processing online transactions for different accounts
- Process internal transfers and donations
- Liaise with external agencies to resolve requests and chase outstanding transfers
- Deal with client queries or internal queries from other departments
- Provide a friendly and professional service to customers through a variety of channels including phone, written, emails and social media
- Take ownership of product or service requests, identifying when and where the query is best handled, transferring to other relevant departments as appropriate
- Consider customer needs beyond the initial query, including identifying and acting upon potential opportunities
- Identifying when to escalate, log or transfer customer complaints
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will show;
- Outgoing with high energy
- Hard working
- Examples of work experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
On completion of the programme successful apprentices will be able to apply for a full time permanent position within a wide variety of other departments to include: Trading, direct marketing, IT, Finance, Customer Services, Operations and project management.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA170INVEST
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.