Brother UK- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
Brother UK is an award winning company based in Tameside, who are looking to recruit a Business Admin and Customer Support Apprentice with a keen interest in technology. One of Tameside’s most respected and established companies, they are a big advocate for recruiting apprentices which included recruiting two Business Apprentices back in 2014. Both these apprentices have gone onto achieve real success including being promoted within the company, one as Community Engagement Co-ordinator and one as Product and Solutions Manager. Since 2014, they have recruited a number of other apprentices across the company.
Overview of Duties
- Provide a good standard of customer and administrative support to the internal teams within the Customer Support department
- Assist the service centre with admin tasks
- Carry out warranty registrations
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Log, monitor and respond to customer correspondence/emails
Skills and Experience
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer focused with a good telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
From the start of your placement you will be challenged with a “real job experience” at one of the top technology employers in the North, with access to their unique Learning and Development Programme, linked to profit bonus and regular performance related salary increases.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA145BRO
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.