Shepherds Friendly Society- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
The Shepherds Friendly Society, a modern financial services organisation with currently over 90,000 customers in the UK are looking to recruit a Business Admin and Claims Apprentice to join their growing team based in Cheadle. They are looking to appoint someone who is willing to learn new skills and happy to get involved in all aspects of the business.
Overview of Duties
- To manage all claims paid
- To process new claim requests and member queries
- To scan all claims documentation and make notes recording all communications to the client’s file and maintain claims spread sheets
- To obtain all medical information necessary to assess a claim
- To keep up to date with current legislation relating to claims practices
- To be fully aware of all products sold, and to develop a thorough knowledge of new products
- To carry out other such duties and responsibilities as are required by your line manager or assigned to you by the Society or Network from time to time
Skills and Experience
- An interest in a career in the Insurance industry
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong customer focus
- High ability to communicate, both written and verbally
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA155FRIEND
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.