Axon Moore- £13,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A great opportunity for an Apprentice Business Admin Resourcer has just arisen working for Axon Moore a specialist Finance and Executive recruitment company based in Manchester City Centre. Due to growth and office expansion the business are looking for someone who is proactive and eager with strong communication skills both verbal and written to join their resourcing team.
Overview of Duties
- Writing job specifications and posting jobs online
- Conducting candidate searches on job board
- Screening candidates and passing suitable candidates to the team
- Searching LinkedIn and job boards for candidates and new clients
- Adding clients to the database
- Raising contracts and placements
- Taking references both verbally and via email
- Updating the board and keeping track of team performance
- Liaising with HR to track holidays
- Planning, organising and attending events
- Answering the phones, screening calls and taking messages
- Basic administration for the team
- Good academic history (Maths and English essential)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal – Excellent grammatical/spelling ability is a must
- Excellent work ethic – driven and eager to develop in the recruitment sector
- Professional, personable, able to build relationships both internally with Consultants and externally with candidates (happy to answer the phones or greet candidates that come in for interview)
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Skills and Experience
The business are looking for someone who has good common sense, proactive, eager to learn and keen to progress. They also require strong communication skills both written and verbal with excellent grammatical/spelling ability.
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday leave
- Discounted gym membership
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0139AX
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.