|Salary||£10,000 per annum (£153.84 per week) + bonuses + career development|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Insight Recruitment, a fast-growing recruitment business with 3 divisions – IT, Engineering and Recruitment. Based in modern and lively offices close to Manchester city centre, they have grown to 24 staff in just 2 years. The business has a vision to continue to grow; and they believe in order to reach this, the company must be driven, care about people and act with integrity at all times.
As the Apprentice Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained on all internal systems and on the 360-consultant role; allowing for career progression into a consultant role after you successfully complete the apprenticeship. You will learn from experts in the field, within a relaxed but smart working environment.
About the role
Through working alongside and learning from an experienced recruitment and management team with a combined 30+ years of experience, you will complete a range of tasks and gain experience as you work towards becoming a consultant. Duties include:
- First screening of general candidate applications, managing CV watchdogs and uploading/coding relevant candidates to the database
- Supporting the growth of the database through sourcing of and adding of relevant data
- Working alongside a client consultant, resourcing selected jobs – candidate qualification including: pre-screening, reference checking, preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants
- Drafting and placing adverts, specifically using social media to advertise positions and attract candidates
- Updating/managing Social media channels such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter and feeds from internet with extra client/candidate info
- Using research tools provided (LinkedIn and other in house software) to: map out markets, identify candidates, client opportunities and adding information to the database to be followed up
- General office/administration duties – including managing office supplies, answering the telephone, handling general enquiries, updating sales boards, documentation, supporting management team etc.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have predicted/achieved 2 A-Levels, grades A-C or 2 merits at BTEC, with good communication skills as well as being proactive in your approach and learning.
Benefits and culture
As the role (and your experience) progresses, you will be working towards KPI targets and rewarded for those successes. You will be able to access bonus incentives and take part in team events.
As well as earning team commission and progressing through the development scheme previous apprentices are now in full time consultant roles, one being promoted 3 times in the 18 months they have been there.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0218ISR
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.