|Salary||£8500 per annum (£163.46 per week)|
|Company/Sector||PR and Marketing Agency|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3|
|Hours||9AM to 5:30PM|
A fantastic opening has arisen to join an awarding winning PR and Marketing Agency based in the heart of Manchester City Centre; with offices also based in London, Birmingham and Scotland.
You will be joining a talented and skilled PR team who support their clients to improve their brand and build brand awareness through media campaigns, social media activity, content creation and innovative design. Working in a team of 48 people, the offices are open-plan and the team are sociable and highly supportive.
The company have taken on apprentices previously, and are now looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy Operations team.
Role & Responsibility
- Working closely with the Admin Manager & Operations Team to provide effective and efficient operational support
- Providing support to the different functions including IT, HR and Finance
- Providing a professional, friendly and helpful reception function to client and visitors
- Building strong relationships with all teams, suppliers and clients
- General administrative support to the agency
- Taking an active role in creating a fun environment
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including grade C or above in English.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA356CP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.