|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Business Apprentice at Henshaws, a charity which supports people with visual impairments and/or other disabilities. The role holder will provide front line support for telephone calls and visitors to the Head Office and will also support the wider functions of the finance and governance functions, CEO office and Trustee Board.
Excellent organisational skills are essential to the role and you will have very strong attention to detail. You must demonstrate a commitment to working with people who have a sensory impairment or other disabilities.
Overview of Duties
· Initial telephone contact for the Henshaws Head office; answering calls and distributing them accordingly.
· Initial point of contact for emails through the Henshaws website; answering emails and redirecting accordingly.
· Management for incoming and outgoing post.
· Face to face contact for all corporate visitors to the head office. This includes meet and greet as required.
· Work within agreed budgets. Responsible for managing / ordering office supplies and other resources; such as stationery, catering, cleaning products.
· Set up for meeting rooms for the CEO / governance office including ensuring rooms are appropriately laid out, have the correct equipment available and refreshment / catering organised.
· Sourcing and purchasing travel and accommodation for CEO and members of the governance structure; including proactively organising logistics of journeys for upcoming meetings and events.
· Support for the finance function – with specific financial responsibilities including; managing the purchase ordering system, externally invoicing for Henshaws business services.
· For the Henshaws Ebay Shop, you will manage listings, set prices, provide sales support and post sales aftercare and distribute items.
· Provide agreed monthly monitoring and reporting for the team against objectives.
· Work with the Marketing team to help maintain leadership webpages and ensure that all distribution lists are regularly updated to support the governance structure.
Skills and Experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA125HEN
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.