Language Empire- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
This is a fantastic opportunity for 2 Apprentice Finance and Accounts Assistants to join Language Empire, an interpretation and translation service provider based in Rochdale. This rapidly expanding and ambitious company that places great emphasis in self responsibility, excellent communication and meeting the needs of their clients, they are continuously looking for individuals with similar values and ambition who are seeking a rewarding and enjoyable career in Accounts Management.
Overview of Duties
- Update payments received and accounts
- Process job sheets received and download job sheets from inbox
- Enter job sheets received from post, fax, email and verify claims i.e. signed job sheets
- Check expenses and claims
- Enter quick feedback from job sheets
- Process additional payments to Interpreters
- Chase up outstanding job sheets and or ask for interpreting times from Interpreters
- Check Interpreter profiles for missing essential documents and agreements
- Scan and rename job sheet
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Excel, including spreadsheets, formulas and tables; Knowledge of pivot tables an advantage
- Knowledge of using Outlook and processing emails
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to process large amounts of information
- Good proof reading skills
- Knowledge of corporate language
- Good customer service skills
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA153LANG
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.