Gazprom Energy- £12,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A brilliant opportunity has just arisen for an Apprentice Business Support Administrator to join the growing team at Gazprom Energy based at their Manchester City Centre Offices. Gazprom has an excellent track record of developing apprentices and providing development opportunities, as well as offering potential permanent positions upon successful completion of apprenticeship depending on performance.
As the Apprentice Business Support Administrator you will act as first point of contact for all change of tenancy requests & queries ensuring that they are handled within specific time scales. The position requires maintaining contacts and liaising with internal teams to ensure correct procedures are maintained & impact on the business is minimised.
Overview of Duties
- Liaise with customers and brokers to ensure that all documents are completed correctly
- Request documentation to validate the information provided by customer/brokers is correct
- Process change of tenancy requests in the internal systems to transfer accounts into the new tenants name
- Manage the work list to ensure that requests are processed within agreed time scales
- Prioritise incoming calls to ensure that queries are resolved
- Production of Reports reflective of performance in line with Operations Manager’s Requirements.
- Work with the Sales & Credit Control teams to prioritise high value & important customers
- Maintain an effective team Diary system for team and Individual activities
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve change of tenancy related queries
- Liaise with internal and external management team and provide accurate ad hoc reports as and when required within specified timescales, in order to maximise profitability/sales.
Skills and Experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proactive in achieving results
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- People Skills
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA181GAZPROM
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.