Brabners- £11,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an Apprentice Business Administration Assistant to work with Brabners, an award winning commercial law firm based in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a professional and highly interpersonal personal to join their forward looking team. They are looking to recruit someone with excellent organisational skills who can uphold the company’s exemplary reputation.
This is an brilliant opportunity for anyone wanting to start their career in the legal sector.
Overview of Duties
- Photocopying and faxing for all departments on a daily basis
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing post – morning and evening
- Checking and distribution of stationery throughout the firm on a weekly basis
- Court deliveries when required
- Setting up meeting rooms on a daily basis to include supplying refreshments
- Assisting Reception when required to include cover for telephone system
- Assist the Marketing and Business Development team for events in Manchester
- Assist with other relevant areas of work as may arise from time to time and as required
- Assist with retrieval and storing of archived files
Skill and Experience
- The successful candidate will be positive, committed and willing to learn with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a reliable and flexible approach to tackling a wide variety of tasks is required
- A calm, courteous and friendly yet professional manner at all times
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- 25 days Annual Leave per annum – increasing to 32 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
- Buy and Release Annual Leave Scheme
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA163BRAB
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.