Mills & Reeve- £8,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Business Administration Assistant to join Mills & Reeve, a Law Firm based in the heart of Manchester City Centre who have been included in The Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for 15 consecutive years. In this role you will be responsible for supporting all areas of the business providing assistance to the Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants, utilising available resources as appropriate.
Overview of Duties
- Assist the Executive Assistants as required with travel arrangements, inputting of expenses, booking of meeting rooms and catering
- Assist others when required and be flexible/willing to go the extra mile to ensure work is completed on time
- Understand the basic legal processes involved in the work you are covering and understand what is required in order to comply with these
- Assist with updating the firms client database system ‘InterAction’ with any new clients or activities, ensuring mailing lists are up to date and amending contacts when necessary
- Ensure files are retrieved promptly from storage
- Attend meetings when required, notifying the appropriate person if unable to attend a meeting or training and rearrange as necessary
- Manage the full archiving process to include closing files, archiving deeds/files and scheduling of documents in accordance with office procedures including updating computerised records with any document movements
- Carrying out photocopying, printing, paginating, indexing and scanning to ensure it is completed to a high standard
Skills and Experience
- Has a genuine interest in an office administration role
- Has the attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Has the ability to work towards having good planning and organisational skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Has the ability and desire to develop excellent communication skills
- Provides excellent support and client service at all times
- Has excellent attention to detail
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA169MILLS
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.