Glaisyers Solicitors- £9,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic vacancy has just come live for an Apprentice Business Admin Assistant to work with Glaisyers, a Manchester based solicitors with clients all around the country. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career in the Legal Sector.
The role is based in the Residential Conveyancing department and the prime responsibilities will be to provide admin support to the property department.
Overview of Duties
- Basic conveyancing eg. land registry searches
- Case management – opening files on database and housekeeping of database
- Archiving, sending files to off site storage, recording on database and retrieving files
- Scanning plans and filing documents
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages
- Making telephone calls to estate agents, clients etc
- Preparing outgoing post
- Reception cover – answering switchboard, greeting clients, preparing refreshments, clearing meeting rooms
- General admin support – photocopying, faxes, filing etc
Skills and Experience
- A strong willingness to learn
- Profesisonal attitude
- A team player
- Highly motivated
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
The employer would review at the end of the apprenticeship with a view to offering full time employment should a suitable position be available- to date all apprentices have been offered full time positions after their apprenticeships.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA184GLAIS
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.