Dentsu Aegis- £10,000 p.a.
|Company/Sector||Media and Advertising Agency|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity, starting this summer, have arisen for an Apprentice Business Admin and Trading Assistant with Dentsu Aegis, a leading brand, communication and media agency. With offices around the world, this role will be based in their modern Manchester office which employs 500 people.This forward thinking employer is a big advocate for recruiting apprentices which included recruiting over 15 apprentices last year.
The core responsibility of this position is to support our trading teams in the execution of online campaigns to ensure maximum value for clients. The successful candidate will be fully trained in their technology and supported throughout.
Overview of Duties
- Accurately Managing Campaign Admin –handling campaign budgets with care and ensuring all media bookings are input promptly and accurately
- Meeting all Client Performance Objectives
- Working With Campaign Data- showing you can manage and interpret campaign data, translating this into reports on the performance of campaigns
- Using all systems and tools accurately on a daily basis, ensuring all processes and best practices are being followed while using the correct terminology
- Managing client budgets ensuring accurate monitoring throughout campaigns
- Producing regular reporting for clients on key campaigns within agreed deadlines, ensuring that we consistently deliver quality, client friendly insights
Skills and Experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
- Effective organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
As well as working for a leading brand within digital media, the company offers many benefits from working in modern offices in Central Manchester, to career progression and social events. They also have their own coffee shop onsite with Ping Pong and Pool Tables.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA185DENT
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.