Shepherds Friendly Society- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
The Shepherds Friendly Society, a modern financial services organisation with currently over 90,000 customers in the UK are looking to recruit an Apprentice Accounts and Finance Assistant to join their growing team based in Cheadle. They are looking to appoint someone who is willing to learn new skills and happy to get involved in all aspects of the business.
Overview of Duties
- To assist with new business processing
- To become familiar with all payment processing, exit processing, arrears processing functions and systems
- To become fully aware of all in house and online systems including all products sold
- To assist in the production and checking of the annual bonus statements
- To assist with tasks such as inputting invoices and general ledger journals
- To assist with the administration of petty cash and voucher codes
- To carry out other such duties and responsibilities as required by your line manager or assigned to you by the Society or Network from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in at least 5 subjects achieved at C+ in particular Maths & English
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting referenceTAA154SHEP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.