|Salary||£10,000 per annum|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A number of fantastic apprenticeship opportunities, starting this summer, have arisen with Dentsu Aegis, a leading brand, communication and media agency. With offices around the world, this role will be based in their modern Manchester office which employs 500 people.
This forward thinking employer is a big advocate for recruiting apprentices which included recruiting over 15 apprentices last year.
The Apprentices will support their team to ensure the smooth running of their accounts, including completing checks, administrative tasks, pulling reports and carry out ad-hoc tasks with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc account tasks as requested by your
- Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong
relationships with the people you are working with
- Complete all budget checks as required and in
accordance with the team processes
- Respond to emails within appropriate timescales
- Learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technology
- Have contact with clients, responding to specific account questions,
whilst being supported
- Compiling weekly reports and updating excel feeds of data
- Ensuring the right tracking information is provided to the creative
agency and ensuring the right email campaigns go live when required
Key skills required
- Competence in the use of MS Suite, particularly Excel
- Be numerate and commercially aware
- Maintain fiscal diligence and transparent record keeping
- Ability to manage own time and allocated activities without the need
- A desire to continually develop self and take on new learning
As well as working for a leading brand within digital media, the company offers many benefits from working in modern offices in Central Manchester, to career progression and social events. They also have their own coffee shop onsite.
Skills and experience
To apply for the role, you will require 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including Grade C or above in Maths and English.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0318DE