Blacksmith Freight Services- £7,215 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Accounts Apprentice to join Blacksmith Freight, an expanding Freight Services business based in Manchester Airport. The role of Accounts Apprentice will assist the established accounts team in an all-round role spread across a number of companies which will give exposure to sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control.
Overview of Duties
The individual will be required to;
- Reconcile supplier statements,
- Make supplier payments
- Create remittance advices
- Post cash onto the accounts systemL
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers
The accounts package used is Sage line 50 so any experience of that is advantageous.
- Reliable Excellent time keeping
- Ability to use own initiative
- Commitment to job role and Apprenticeship Programme.
Skills and Experience
- The individual will need to be competent on the phone
- Have an adequate level of working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work within a team
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- Good career prospects for the right person as the company is looking to expand so work will be passed to other members of the team
- Free parking
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0138BLACK
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.