Sapphire Accounting- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
A brilliant opportunity has just arisen for an Apprentice Finance and Payroll Assistant to join Sapphire Accounting based at their offices in Wilmslow. Sapphire provide payroll and accounting services to freelancers and contractors offering a unique personal service to each and every client. They are looking for someone who is motivated and very hard working to join their accounting team.
Overview of Duties
- Being a point of contact for any employee and client queries
- Timesheet chasing, invoicing, expense inputting and a wide range of payroll administration
- Effectively maintain and update the employee database
- Deliver a first class service to customers
- Chase existing employee’s timesheets and expenses where appropriate
- Raise invoices to clients when advised, considering how different clients have invoices raised
- New starter (P45/P46) information correctly assessed and inputted to our online system
- Distributing any post to the relevant colleagues that comes into the team
- Sending all payslips to employees in agreed format
- Deal with any enquiries in a knowledgeable, courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Assist the Payroll team and other colleagues with various projects and be prepared to take on additional responsibilities in our rapidly expanding organisation
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Strong IT skills
- Time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- Regular social events
- Break out room in office with table tennis and darts
- After work fitness classes
- Progression dependent on performance
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA174SAPP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.