Carbogen Amcis- £10,000-£12,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accounts and Finance Apprentice to join Carbogen Amcis, a growing pharmaceutical developer based in Clayton just 3 minutes walk from the Manchester/Ashton Metrolink Line. As Accounts and Finance Apprentice you will be part of a small team and tasked with keeping up to date with all finance related activities.
Overview of Duties
- Purchase Ordering
- Matching purchase invoices to related Purchase Orders
- Checking the VAT applied to the invoices and entering them onto Purchase Ledger
- Ensuring all invoices have been authorised before they are paid
- Creditor Payments List
- Entering bank transactions on system
- Management of all bank accounts
- Management of petty cash
- Identifying prepaid expenses
- General administration task when required (answering the phone/ reception etc)
Skills and Experience
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Great team player
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- Cycle scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Travel insurance
- Christmas Party & various other social events within the year
- Relaxed Working Atmosphere
- Travelling also a possibility with being part of a group (head office in Switzerland, Entities in France, Netherlands, China) Parent company in India
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA142CARB
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.