Intelligent Facilities Solutions- £10,400 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Accounts and Finance Apprentice to join Intelligent Facilities Solutions based in Wilmslow. One of the main services IFS provide is managing the facilities requirements for prisons and courts in the North West. The successful applicant will spend their time with the office manager, the account manager and the construction manager, so will gain experience in a wide range of subjects.
Overview of Duties
- Bookkeeping, entering information onto computer systems
- Use of Sage, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Producing commercial reports
- Reconciling creditors and debtors
- Liaising with external accountants
- Filing and scanning documents
- Answering the telephone
- Updating the database
- Checking in accounts jobs
- Working to deadlines
- Dealing with suppliers and ordering materials
- Liaising with suppliers for deliveries of materials
- General office duties
Skills and Experience
- Eager to learn
- Quick to adapt to change
- Hard working
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to prioritise work
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA165INTEL
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.