Cadishead Accountancy Services- £9,500 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
Cadishead Accountancy Services are looking to appoint an ambitious Accounts and Finance Apprentice to join their growing team this summer. This accounts practice based close to Irlam train station are wanting to appoint someone who is highly motivated, reliable and looking to progress to eventually become ACCA qualified. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is wishing to start their career in accounts and finance.
Overview of Duties
- Process Purchase/Sales invoices
- Process Bank Payments/Bank receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of clients vat returns
- Preparation of basic sole trader accounts
- Liaise with customers regarding information required
- Use of sage line 50 (for bookkeeping purposes)
- Use of Iris (for Accounts preparation and general information)
- Company Secretarial service
Skills and Experience
- Good communicator
- Confident with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA161CADIS
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.