ARM Insolvency- £13,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
ARM Insolvency are looking to recruit an Accounts and Finance Apprentice to join their expanding team based in Cheadle. As one of the leading Debt Specialists in the country they are looking for someone who can fit in with their friendly and sociable team and who is motivated to develop and progress within their career.
Overview of Duties
- Creating reports and checking cases re eligibility then allocate fees
- Bank reconciliations – checking payments have been paid by clients and reconciling with the bank statements
- Checking that payments have been recovered correctly and log onto the system
- Dealing with bank to resolve queries or the PPI company regarding funds coming into the account
- Dealing with the claims company re any queries
- Other adhoc tasks when required
Skills and Experience
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel
- Communicate with colleagues and external contacts to deal with queries and resolve issues
- Can prioritise work and meet deadlines
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- Flexible start and finish time
- Company days out including Chester Races
- On site Pool Table
- Pension scheme
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA149ARM
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.