My Accountancy Place- £9,750 p.a.
|Salary||£9,750 + Travel|
|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity have arisen for an Accounts and Finance Apprentice to join My Accountancy Place, a modern and growing accountancy practice based in modern offices in Manchester City Centre.
This forward thinking employer is a big advocate for recruiting apprentices which included recruiting 2 apprentices last year. This year, as part of their commitment to developing their own future talent, they’re looking to build their team even further.
Overview of Duties
- Raising clients’ sales invoices and emailing to Customers
- Maintaining purchase ledger and managing supplier payments
- Handling staff expense claims then handling physical payments
- Bank/credit card reconciliation in Xero
- Adhoc credit control duties where required
- Managing own workload, planning and managing jobs and tasks to ensure great service outcomes and peace of mind for the client
- Providing support to Client Managers by keeping everything up to date and ensuring that all month/year end Balance Sheet items are fully explained and justified (e.g. year end bank statement copies provided to Client Managers)
Skills and Experience
- Competence in using Microsoft Office
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player in a busy and fast moving environment
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA144MAP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.