Savills - £15,000 p.a
|Company/Sector||Real Estate Services|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global real estate services that are listed on the London Stock Exchange. With an international network of more than 700 offices and associates and a workforce of over 30,000 people, your role will be pivotal in ensuring that the Human Resources department are able to concentrate on their core duties.
They deal with all aspects of real estate including buying, selling and renting houses. Services that they offer also include asset management, property management and planning and development.
General Office Duties
- Answering the telephone and directing the queries as appropriate
- Open / sort and date stamp incoming mail, to the required standards and time scales, ensuring all required documents are scanned and saved centrally.
- Undertake general office duties in support of the HR department, including but not limited to; filing (electronically & manually), photocopying, faxing, scanning, archiving, collating documentation, binding etc.
- Ensure all required files and documents are archived to the required standards and time scales.
- Set up and maintain employee files, ensuring the employee information is up to date both on Cascade and on paper record, at all times.Support the HR Operation Assistants to ensure all new starters (inc TUPE’s) documentation is chased, returned, appropriately signed and completed, logged on Cascade and filed in the correct employee file.
- Support the HR Operation Assistants to ensure all probation paperwork is completed and filed in the employees file, in line with required probation period timescales. .
Work with the HR Operation Assistants, where appropriate, to acknowledge all job applications received by the HR Department, and deal with recruitment enquiries and file applications appropriately.
- Support with administration of click travel ensuring that new profiles are set up as and when required and any leavers are removed from the system.
Skills and Experience
You will be required to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A- C with at least a Grade C in English or/and Maths and have also achieved 2 A Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent.
4 x life assurance, access to our benefits portal which offers various retail discounts, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA173SAV
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.