|Salary||£8500 per annum (£263.46 per week)|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3|
|Hours||9AM to 5:30PM|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company, based in the heart of Manchester city centre, the company are a Brewers that have their own bars in and around Manchester that have been going since 1997! Great relaxed yet busy feel about this organisation with a young flare. They go to festivals promoting their beers and there will be an opportunity for this person to help out at these events next year as the team is a ‘all hands on desks’ approach to promoting their product.
This post will be located at their head office in the Northern Quarter of Manchester working for and with the CEO, the Office and Operations Manager along with Marketing and Accounts. Brilliant all round role for someone to get exposure of all elements of a business and very varied!!
Role & Responsibility
- Dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media
- Greeting visitors at reception
- Ordering supplies
HR/Recruitment Administration Assistant:
- Maintaining staff details on computer systems
- Writing documents – letters and reports
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Setting up recruitment and training events
Personal Assistant (PA)
- Acting as point of contact for Office Manager and Director
- Managing Diaries and Organising meetings and appointments
- Assisting in implementing maintaining procedures and administration systems
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including grade C or above in English.
Benefits and culture
Discount cards for employers for drinks and food so that’s quite a bonus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA357MB
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.