|Salary||£9500 per annum (£182.69 per week)|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3|
|Hours||9AM to 5:30PM|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Hair, Health and Beauty training company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Set up 18 months ago, they have 10 staff and are looking for an apprentice to join their busy team and support across a number of areas. This is a young company and the office is in the very modern and vibrant Hardman Square in Spinningfields.
Duties will be varied and include:
- Provide administration support to the Training Team
- Assisting in the planning and monitoring of all training courses
- Managing all commercial invoices and tracking
- Produce documentation for the sales team
- Monitor and report all sales pipeline activity
- Make telephone calls to new clients welcoming them to their course
- Produce documentation for meetings
- Diary management for the CEO
- Produce minutes of meetings and track actions
- Screening all incoming calls and directing where necessary
- Manage all stationary stock
- Process all expense claims and all invoices
They enjoy celebrating achieving milestones including nights out, lunches and early finishes if the work has been completed.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including grade C or above in English.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA355EA
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.