At The Apprentice Academy, we want to ensure employers in Greater Manchester have access to the talent that they need well in advance. That’s why we have developed the Future Talent Programme – an apprenticeship programme targeting school and college leavers that enables employers to gain an edge on the competition by gaining early access to students looking for an alternative to university.
In this video, global media group, Dentsu Aegis, discusses how they recruited 20 new apprentices into their various departments and what they are doing now.
Our recruitment and development services have been designed to save time, reduce risk and ensure high levels of success for everyone involved. An overview of the Future Talent services we offer to employers includes:
- Talent scout in schools and colleges – includes development of campaigns, student events and promotion of client opportunities
- Assessment centre
- Interview training
- Matching students with employers
- Three-day apprentice bootcamp
- Apprentice Performance Development (APD)
- Recognition awards
- Account management and support services
- Enrolment, registration and exam/certification fees
- Development workshops
- Functional skills – Maths and English
- Personal coaching and training services