The Apprentice Academy specialises in the delivery of professional, business, marketing and finance Apprenticeships. We are a Manchester based training provider working to ensure that Manchester has the skills it needs for the future.
We have a long history of helping young people to achieve their full potential and win awards, and our success rates are amongst the highest in the region.
- 90% of our apprentices complete their qualification with us – 20% more than the regional and national average.
- 91% of our apprentices secure permanent jobs at the end of their Apprenticeship or progress into further or higher education.
Employer support and services
We have developed a full range of services, that run in parallel to the traditional Apprenticeship, to suit all needs and sizes of business, so you can choose exactly how much support you need from us. These services are designed to fully support both you and your apprentice throughout the Apprenticeship journey – from recruitment to ongoing training, development and performance management, including:
- Standard and Advanced recruitment services to find you the best apprentice talent.
- Branded campaign to promote your business and job opportunities to specific local schools.
- Pre-start visit by a member of our management team to go through the programme and support with planning.
- Employer bootcamp “Making the most of your apprentice’ to help you prepare for your apprentice and share best practice with other employers.
- Three-day programme induction for your new apprentice that covers everything they need to know about the Apprenticeship.
- Two-day personal development workshop to fully prepare your apprentice for the smooth transition into the workplace.
- Monthly accelerated development workshops to help your apprentice develop the skills, attributes and behaviours for the 21st century workplace.
- ‘Be Your Potential’ workshops that focus on inspiration, role models, personal effectiveness and wellbeing.
- ILM Young Leaders Award to develop apprentices’ leadership, self-management, resilience, and mentoring skills.
- Apprentice Performance Development (APD) is a robust 360-degree performance management tool to facilitate feedback and accelerate learning.
- Apprentice Awards and On-Success videos to recognise and inspire success.
- Career coach visits every month to ensure apprentice development and progress (if performance and progress falls behind we increase these visits to twice a month).
- Full employer support service to ensure you receive help when you need it. It is very important to us that you feel fully supported throughout the Apprenticeship journey.