The Apprentice Academy offers a range of optional practical workshops which can be attended as part of the apprenticeship programmes or they can be attended independently.
The workshops run all year around and cover topics to include the following topics:
Our Top 10 workshops
- Personal effectiveness and time management
- How to lead, motivate and engage
- How to manage effectively
- How to manage projects
- How to communicate effectively and resolve conflict
- How to solve problems and make effective decisions
- How to plan and implement operational strategy
- How to collaborate and build effective relationships
- Understanding finance – for managers in non-financial roles
- Understanding business improvement techniques (Intro to LEAN Thinking and Kaizen)
These are full day courses and are held at our training centre in Manchester city centre.
The workshops are designed to stimulate peer to peer learning and will give delegates the opportunity to network with other participants and share best practice.
Workshops can be purchased for £297 plus VAT. For more information please get in touch.
The best and most thought provoking workshop I have ever attended! Very engaging.
Mike Lomas, Management Accountant, Calvin Asset Management
Great course. Gave me some extremely useful ideas which I can take into my everyday work moving forward.
Calvin Lord, Managing Director, Colorlord
This course met my expectations and more. I am now going to develop a revised vision for my company on the back of this course.
Paul O’Carroll, Managing Director, Cardea Solutions
Possibly the best course I’ve ever been on! The trainer gave us some really useful information that I will definitely take the vast majority of into my working life.
Chris Shaw, Head of Analytics, Reality Mine