The Apprentice Academy offers a range of optional practical workshops which can be attended as part of the apprenticeship programmes or they can be attended independently.
The workshops run all year around and cover topics to include:
- How to Lead, Motivate and Engage
- Essential Management Skills
- Finance for Non-Finance
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Operational Strategy and Planning
- Building Relationships and Collaboration
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Building Customer Relationships
- Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
- An Introduction to LEAN Thinking and Kaizen
These are full day courses and are held at our training centre in Manchester city centre.
The workshops are designed to stimulate peer to peer learning and will give delegates the opportunity to network with other participants and share best practice.