Apprenticeships have definitely stepped up a gear over the past few years with more and more qualifications in differing industries coming live. One of our main qualifications that has soared in popularity is our Accounting Apprenticeship.
Still need convincing? We’ve pulled together our top 5 reasons to do an Accounting Apprenticeship. Watch it here!
- Gain an in demand qualification which goes to Level 4.
- Gain practical and relevant skills that are highly sought after by employers.
- Once fully qualified the earning potential is huge with salaries well above the industry average.
- There are plenty of progression opportunities onto CIMA and ACCA courses.
- You can go to University after as completion of certain courses can be transferred to University Credits.
As one of the most in demand areas in the UK our Accounting Apprenticeship is designed by employers to give Apprentices the best skills, knowledge and experience to succeed and develop in a career in the finance industry. With our current Apprentices excelling in their Accounting positions the relatively new qualification is already a massive success with many new employers already signed up and eagerly awaiting their new start in the summer.
The options we now have available include: The Assistant Accountant Level 3, Professional Accounting Level 4 and Accountancy/Tax Professional Level 7. These quals are perfect for starting a career or even developing your current skillset further to gain that professionally recognised vendor qualification.
If an Accounting Apprenticeship in Manchester sounds like the right route for you or you’d like to some advice about other qualifications or services The Apprentice Academy offer then get in touch for more information or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!