Management Diploma Level 3
Who is the programme for?
Managers play an integral role in supporting individuals and organisation to achieve their goals and objectives. The Level 3 Team Leader/ Supervisor Apprenticeship is ideal for those in a first line management role with responsibility for managing others.
How will your business benefit?
Research shows a direct correlation between a business’s performance and the capability of the management team. Improvements you can expect to see following completion:
- Increase in management capability and confidence
- Enhanced team performance
- Increase in staff engagement and retention
- Increase in productivity and growth
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 90% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will managers benefit?
- Develop competence across all main functions of leadership and management
- Develop their strategic capabilities
- Become more agile and resilient
- Gain a recognised qualification in Leadership and Management
- Managers can apply for an NUS card when they are doing an apprenticeship and benefit from lots of discounts and special offers
A highly flexible, blended programme that fits in with the needs of busy managers and includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Team Management
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced management coach
- 360-degree feedback tools which support the creation of an individual learning plan
- 10 ILM Workbooks
- A series of optional workshops delivered by industry experts
- Opportunities to network with other managers on the programme
Typically 15-18 months.
On completion of the programme managers will be able to register as an Associate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
“The management programme has definitely changed the way I think. It has helped me to be the best I can be. It has helped me to become more confident and professional in my approach. Since attending the course I have started attending networking events for the first time and it has given me more ideas. It has also helped me to improve my time management and planning skills.“ Chris Wright, Programme Director, Americamp
“I was apprehensive about starting a qualification having been out of education for quite some time but the management apprenticeship programme has been a great learning process. The support from my coach has helped considerably and the workshops they provide are a key part of the learning. The speakers are talented professionals who make the learning accessible and relatable.” Victoria Woolcock, Risk Officer, Kuits Solicitors
“The management apprenticeship programme is so relevant to my role as a manager. I wish I’d done it 10 years ago! The training and support from the coaches is fantastic.” Kelly Robbie, Customer Support Manager, Trendsetter
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.