Includes CIPD Qualification
Who is the programme for?
The Human Resources Level 3 Apprenticeship is for individuals who are already working in a HR role – they could be relatively new to the role or could be experienced practitioners.
How will your business benefit?
- Improved HR knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Enhanced performance
- Increase in employee engagement
- Improved staff retention
- Better outcomes of HR issues
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 90% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will employees benefit?
- Develop a range of valuable HR skills and knowledge
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Increase in confidence and competence
A highly flexible, blended programme that includes:
- A Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Human Resources (HR) Practice
- Learning topics including: The HR Function, Understanding Business, Recruitment and Selection, Induction and Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Monitoring and Management, Employment Law, HR Policies, Procedures and Standards, Employee Engagement Reward and Recognition
- A series of optional workshops or webinars delivered by industry experts
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced coach
- Workbooks and online resources
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with other participants on the programme
Typically 18 months
On completion of the programme individuals should be able to apply for Associate Membership (Assoc CIPD) of the Chartered Institue of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.