Includes accredited Microsoft qualifications from any of the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access or OneNote
Business administration skills are crucial to the effective day-to-day running of a business and are relevant to a broad range of business support roles. Learners on this programme will gain and develop a set of highly valuable and transferable skills, knowledge and behaviours that will enable them to increase their personal effectiveness and productivity in the workplace.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is ideal for new trainees or existing staff who work within business support functions.
Typical job roles include: Business Support, Administrators, Personal Assistants, Marketing or Sales Support, Procurement, Legal Support, Human Resources, Recruitment Support
How will your business benefit?
- Increase in team performance and productivity
- Enables staff to get more involved, take ownership and contribute more positively to the business
- Prepares participants for more responsibility and for future growth of the business
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 90% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will employees benefit?
- Develop business skills and knowledge
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Gain valuable Microsoft accredited IT qualifications
- Increase in confidence and competence
A highly flexible, blended programme that includes:
- Learning modules including Personal Effectiveness, Time Management, Communication, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Planning & Organising, Project Management, Compliance & Regulation, IT Systems and Producing Reports & Document
- Additional Microsoft qualifications built into the programme
- A series of workshops delivered by industry experts
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced coach
- Online learning and workbooks
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with other participants on the programme
Entry requirements (for new recruits)
Entrants to our Future Talent Programme are expected to have predicted (or have achieved) 5 GCSE (or equivalent) Grades A to D, with one Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent new level grades). Where an administrator has not achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before their end-point assessment.
Typically 13 to 15 months
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
On completion of the programme individuals should be able to progress into more senior support roles or management positions.
Find out more
For more information please click on one of the links below or call us on 0161 200 1673.