Accountancy/Tax Professional Level 7
Who is the programme for?
The Accountancy/Tax Professional Level 7 Apprenticeship Standard is for employees who wish to undertake professional qualifications within an accountancy role and acquire chartered certified status and professional membership with ACCA or CIMA. The programme is eligible to existing employees and there is no age limit.
Typical job roles
Typical job roles include: Financial Accountant/Management Accountant/Tax Accountant/External Accountant/Internal Auditor/Financial Analyst/Management Consultant
How will your business benefit?
- Increase in staff performance and productivity
- Enables staff to get more involved, take ownership and contribute more positively to the business
- Prepares participants for more responsibility and for future growth of the business
- Support staff retention
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 90% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will employees benefit?
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Increase in capability
- Increase in confidence and competence
- Professional membership
A highly flexible, blended programme that includes:
- The ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Learning modules including Financial Accounting and Reporting, Governance, Risk and Control, Management Accounting, Strategic Business Management, Audit Assurance, Business Insight, Taxation
- A series of optional workshops or webinars delivered by industry experts
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced coach
- Workbooks and online resources
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with other participants on the programme
Typically up to 36 months
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.