The Apprentice Academy is a Manchester based training provider and has worked with over 700 organisations from large corporates employing over 500,000 employees across the world to small fast growing businesses.
Working alongside our sister company PWG, we provide a range of apprenticeships and qualifications up to masters level and additional services to support employers with all their talent planning, succession and workforce development needs, from trainee right up to director level.
The Apprentice Academy philosophy is simple:
- To support employers to engage and develop their people
- To enable individuals to achieve their full potential
A High Quality Approved Apprenticeship Provider
We are on the new ‘Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers’ (RoATP). To be included on the new register, we had to go through a rigid application process to demonstrate we have the capability, capacity and financial status to deliver apprenticeship programmes that adhere to all the regulations.
As an organisation we are committed to delivering the best possible learning experiences and are regulated by Ofsted, the official Government body for inspecting education and independent training providers. In January 2017, the Academy was awarded a ‘Good’ rating across all areas:
- Apprenticeship Provision
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Outcome for Learners
Key comments from the report include:
- Apprentices progressively acquire a very good range of vocational knowledge, skills and understanding and they make good progress.
- Apprentices develop their employability skills, personal attributes and the attitudes they need in the workplace very successfully.
Most apprentices are very capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated; they enjoy their learning.
You can download the full report here
Maintaining High Quality Standards
In order to maintain high quality standards we operate a very robust Self Assessment Report process which takes into account all elements of the apprenticeship service we provide. Our team meets monthly to review all procedures and progress made.
The Apprentice Academy also has Investors in People status and holds the Matrix standard for the delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance. In addition we are an ILM Approved Centre which enables us to deliver a range of highly regarded, industry recognised leadership, management and coaching qualifications.
High Apprenticeship Success Rates and Satisfaction Rates
The Apprentice Academy has a long history of helping individuals to achieve their full potential, and our success rates are amongst the highest in the country.
- 89% of our apprentices complete their qualification which is 20% higher than the regional and national average.
- Many of our trainee apprentices win awards for the outstanding work they do. See some of them here http://theapprenticeacademy.co.uk/blog/apprentice-stars/
- Over 90% of our trainee apprentices secure permanent jobs at the end of their Apprenticeship or progress into further or higher education.